Home / Boats /
Stem boats are characterized by D-section fenders
This confers to the craft a series of advantages:
The fenders can be supplied in two versions:
- Reserve of buoyancy
- Impact-prevention function equivalent to full fender systems;
- Improved crew safety with the adoption of stainless steel handrails on the rigid side's edge;
- Wider available space and excellent deck layout.
- Pneumatic, made of highly resistant Hypalon®-Neoprene 1670 dtex glued around the hull by a professional staff using cold double gluing. Each fender section is equipped with an inflation valve and the external perimeter is protected from abrasion by a double EPDM band.
- Foam filled, manufactured from high energy absorbing resilient closed cell polyethylene foam, encapsulated within a high performance polyurethane elastomer skin. The elastomer skin keeps the cohesion between the foam parts and grants to the product exceptional resistance to shocks and weather degradation.